1. What is the pressure of 3 moles of N2 in a 30L container stored at 27 C?
2. If 27 liters of neon at 35 C is allowed to expand to 42 liters, what must the newest temperature be to maintain constant pressure?
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
3. A sample of nitrogen gas with a volume of 10.0 L has a temperature of ... A gas in an aerosol container has a pressure of 1.40 atm at 12°C. What is the pressure in ... A gas has a volume of 125 mL at 630 mmHg and 27°C. What will the volume be at ... Calculate the number of moles of CO2 in 4.00 L of CO2 gas at STP.
2. ChemTeam: Gas Law Problems- Charles' Law
35. What change in volume results if 60.0 mL of gas is cooled from 33.0 °C to 5.00 °C? ... of this gas be at the new temperature if the pressure is held constant? 42. ... 5.00 liters, what must the new temperature be to maintain constant pressure? 54. If 15.0 liters of neon at 25.0 °C is allowed to expand to 45.0 liters, what must ...
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your explanations for either of my questions, could you explain it again just a bit more simple?