At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Yes, I can help. :)
Okay.. My teacher is allowing me to retake quizzes on what I listed above. I have 10 minutes to answer 10 question that are in sentence form. Im okay at it but Im not quick enough to answer them before the timer runs out. Will you help me??? Please
Yes I can help.
Alright. Im going to start sentence types first
okay go ahead
We did not want to beg, for whining would only make him angry.
Yes. That is a compound sentence.
2. Our hopes were high; we wanted to go to the state fair.
3. My father had been gone for almmost 20 years, yet every fathers day I remembber his kindness on that Autumn night
4. When we came home, we all ran to the door.
5. We ran outside and saw "State Fair or Bust" written on car windows.
6. The air was crisp and clean, out excitment was building.
7. The plan worked, and soon my father noticed our unhappiness.
2 is a compound 3 is a run on 4: simple 5: complex 6: Compund
8. One atumn night my brother, my siter, and I waited impatientlu=y for my father to come home from work
9. We decided, instead, to put put on sad faces and wait for him to notice.
3. cant be a run on.. Not an option
10. Then he told us to go get in the car; he had a surprise for us.
Less then a minute
3 is complex 9 ?? a simple?
7 and 8???
I got a 50% ...
Well did you just guess on 7 or 8
Yeah. I put compound
It was allowing me to put answers after it timed out.. But I have no clue if they are counted after it times out
did you mix up the answers?
No I clicked what you said
Comma splice and run-on is next
I reached the plaza latein the morning; the crowd filled every street of the pueblo.
The suns heat did not disturb the dancers' concentration they danced in perfect unison.