A store had 235 MP3 players in the month of January. Every month, 30% of the MP3 players were sold and 50 new MP3 players were stocked in the store. Which recursive function best represents the number of MP3 players in the store f(n) after n months? A. f(n) = 0.7 × f(n - 1) + 50, f(0) = 235, n > 0 B.f(n) = 237 - 0.7 × f(n - 1) + 50, f(0) = 235, n > 0 C.f(n) = 0.3 × f(n - 1) + 50, f(0) = 235, n > 0 D.f(n) = 237 + 0.7 × f(n - 1) + 50, f(0) = 235, n > 0

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get our expert's

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this and thousands of other questions.

A community for students.

A store had 235 MP3 players in the month of January. Every month, 30% of the MP3 players were sold and 50 new MP3 players were stocked in the store. Which recursive function best represents the number of MP3 players in the store f(n) after n months? A. f(n) = 0.7 × f(n - 1) + 50, f(0) = 235, n > 0 B.f(n) = 237 - 0.7 × f(n - 1) + 50, f(0) = 235, n > 0 C.f(n) = 0.3 × f(n - 1) + 50, f(0) = 235, n > 0 D.f(n) = 237 + 0.7 × f(n - 1) + 50, f(0) = 235, n > 0

Algebra
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this and thousands of other questions

I believe it is A) but I am not entirely sure, can someone walk me through the steps?
i agree, it is A. the first term \[0.7\times f(n-1)\] represents 70% of the total MP3 players of the previous month, that is the remaining quantity since 30% were sold. the other term +50, represents the newly added MP3 players to the stock and if January is indexed by n=0, f(0) should be 235, as is in answer A so, answer A matches all the requirements!

Not the answer you are looking for?

Search for more explanations.

Ask your own question

Other answers:

Not the answer you are looking for?

Search for more explanations.

Ask your own question