1. WILL MEDAL AND FAN. Franz Listz was famous as a concert pianist, true or false.
2. Bach became well-known as an organist sand keyboardist, true or false.
3. The twentieth and twenty-first centuries contain a large variety of compositional styles, true or false
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Hmm... 1.Franz Liszt was a Hungarian pianist and composer of enormous influence. ; True
2. Bach became known as one of the state's leading organists and his. Major keyboard works included the "Inventions" ; True
3. A compositional tradition arose in the mid-20th century and His 21st-century works include the large-scale cantata Mothers Shall not Cry (2000) ; True
@actdance2 Hope It Helps !!
Thank you @JoshKoikkara can you help me with another. Having a singer use certian musical tools to reflect the lyrics is an example of which compositional technique?
d. word painting
Hmm, Maybe... Text (word painting) is the musical technique of writing music that reflects the literal meaning of a song.