A community for students.

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

Mackenzie2013

  • one year ago

When a phone call is placed to the Romano residence, there is a 12% chance that it will be answered by Mr. Romano, a 25% chance that it will be answered by Mrs. Romano, and a 63% chance that it will be answered by Jacob Romano. Which person is least likely to answer the telephone? Jacob Romano Cannot be determined. Mrs. Romano Mr. Romano

  • This Question is Closed
  1. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Jacob Romano... hope its not some type of trick question... Seems too easy

  2. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Oh Im sorry

  3. UsukiDoll
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    well the percentages all add up to 100 so it has been accounted for.

  4. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Actually

  5. Mackenzie2013
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Mr romano?

  6. UsukiDoll
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    we are given these pieces of information a phone call is made neghhh why did I put $ signs xD 12% chance - Mr. Romano 25% chance - Mrs. Romano 63% chance - Jacob Romano

  7. UsukiDoll
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    we know that the greatest is most likely to even pick up the phone

  8. Mackenzie2013
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    So jacob? Lol

  9. UsukiDoll
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    no ............... what is the opposite of most likely?

  10. Mackenzie2013
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Less likely

  11. UsukiDoll
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    yes... so does that give us a small percentage or big percentage?

  12. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Mr. Romano ... Because 12% is the lowest percentage

  13. Mackenzie2013
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    lol ok, thats what I got ^.^ thanks!

  14. UsukiDoll
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    yeah, but a direct answer was given and that is against code of conduct Roman532

  15. UsukiDoll
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    "OpenStudy values the Learning process - not the ‘Give you an answer’ process Don’t post only answers - guide the asker to a solution. Have homework problems? We can help you - as long as you are looking to learn how to get your solution (and not just the answer). Please do not copy and paste your problems. If people are going to spend time to help you, you should at least spend the time to ask your question as clearly as possible."

  16. Mackenzie2013
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    I earlier stated that I thought it was Mr Romano. No need to get butthurt, were all friends here!

  17. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.