A. An alliance formed by countries with similar political or economic goals.
B. Unimpeded exchange and flow of goods and services between trading partners regardless of national borders.
C. Halted the import of Canadian beef to the U.S.
D. A government tax on imports and exports.
1. Bovine spongiform encephalopathy
4. Free trade agreement
5. Which two countries in North America have established the largest trading partnership?
6. Which statement best outlines a purpose of NAFTA?
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
5. United States and Canada
6. eliminate many trading and investment barriers while improving the economies of Canada, United States, and Mexico.
7. Which statement below is not an economic impact of the Northern American Free Trade Agreement?
Mexican businesses have relocated to the United States where labor costs are lower.
8. Trading between the United States and Canada has been problematic at times due to concern over
the contamination of Canadian beef exports due to mad cow disease.
All of those answers are correct and you will get a 100.