Which was not a reason for the fall of communism in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union?
A. military coup d’etat
B. economic stagnation
C. political discontent
D. consumer dissatisfaction
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
what you guess here about the answer...?
Some of the main reasons...
1. The relative overemphasis of military support vs. economic needs, particularly in Russia proper but also endemic to the Warsaw Bloc as a whole.
2. The relative economic collapse of the Soviet collectivist system proper.
3. The military/economic impositions placed on the "Warsaw Pact" nations by the USSR, in contrast to the Marshall Plan and similar policies implemented shortly after WW2.
4. Chronic and systematic central planning in a command economy (economy by plan) contrasted with (economy by the people) where self-interest dominates the economic course of events vs. necessarily state-interests.
5. Lack of infrastructure and economic reinvestment - this is a problem for every major economy but in the old Warsaw
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Can you read some of this and tell me what you think?
main reason were economical problem....
Which was NOT a reason for the fall of communism in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union?
yeah so what you think now, i have provided you the main reasons....
What do you think? I'm not really sure.
"consumer dissatisfaction" is not the reason mentioned above,so this is rite...
@misssunshinexxoxo You agree?
What looks weird in those choices? Consumer satisfaction is a 21st century term