• Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
SOLVED
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
katieb
  • katieb
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Astrophysics
  • Astrophysics
Just for you people who have been wondering how there have been pictures and gifs all over OS via draw, and I know there was a post a while back and some people got confused by it, so I hope this helps!
UsukiDoll
  • UsukiDoll
I remembered this... I just used what ganeshie8 had and it worked. I think it was some script file ending in .crx
Astrophysics
  • Astrophysics
Yeah that's exactly it, I posted it on the first post as well haha, but not many people got to see it other than you and a couple of other people. Rational is the genius behind this, and should be getting these medals instead!

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

Preetha
  • Preetha
@Abhisar Could add this to our tutorials!
TheSmartOne
  • TheSmartOne
Actually, you can just get @Jaynator495 's beta extension and it has it already this feature implemented into it so you don't have to continuously go into the console :)
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
As well as many other handy features... Who knows, it may no longer (spoiler alert) *wink wink nudge nudge*
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @Astrophysics Just for you people who have been wondering how there have been pictures and gifs all over OS via draw, and I know there was a post a while back and some people got confused by it, so I hope this helps! \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) actualy latly it was because of the extension x'D with 129 people using it that tends to happen! :D
Abhisar
  • Abhisar
Here is a video on the same topic https://youtu.be/APPQd1ng8e8
Astrophysics
  • Astrophysics
Cool, but this requires you to keep using console, the method above just let's you add to the extensions but do what you think is best, thanks everyone!
TheSmartOne
  • TheSmartOne
And by using the script in the console, people can make it work for firefox too :)
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
For the love of god FINE I'll port it to Firefox!!!! *ultimate rage* [Sent From OS Android]
Astrophysics
  • Astrophysics
Haha
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
Whats so funny? x'D
Abhisar
  • Abhisar
New Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMkGoimXiCQ
anonymous
  • anonymous
Why are you porting JavaScript? @Jaynatos495 All major browsers support the EMCA specification that the script uses, all you have to do is inject it... Anyone who wants such functionality on Gecko-based/like browsers see the attachment. (It was a UserScript then it was an XUL add-on.) Peace.
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @Algorithmic Why are you porting JavaScript? @Jaynatos495 All major browsers support the EMCA specification that the script uses, all you have to do is inject it... Anyone who wants such functionality on Gecko-based/like browsers see the attachment. (It was a UserScript then it was an XUL add-on.) Peace. \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) because the chrome extension is js and css... instead of reprogramming the entire extension ._.
anonymous
  • anonymous
@Jaynator495 Firefox natively supports JavaScript, and CSS... Again what are you porting unless you want to do it in XUL?
anonymous
  • anonymous
I installed the extension in Chrome and then Chrome blocked it from use with the following message... This Extension has not been published on the Chrome Web Store are is being grayed out and you won't be able to turn it on. Use disabled extensions If you need to use a disabled extension, you can contact the extension’s developer and ask them to upload their extension to the Chrome Web Store. This will allow you, and other people who use Chrome, to install that extension from the Chrome Web Store, or if you already have it installed, to manually re-enable it from your list of extensions.
Astrophysics
  • Astrophysics
You need to download it on desktop first, then drag it to extensions.
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @Algorithmic @Jaynator495 Firefox natively supports JavaScript, and CSS... Again what are you porting unless you want to do it in XUL? \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) what do you think im proting... the extension LOL
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @WolfTombe I installed the extension in Chrome and then Chrome blocked it from use with the following message... This Extension has not been published on the Chrome Web Store are is being grayed out and you won't be able to turn it on. Use disabled extensions If you need to use a disabled extension, you can contact the extension’s developer and ask them to upload their extension to the Chrome Web Store. This will allow you, and other people who use Chrome, to install that extension from the Chrome Web Store, or if you already have it installed, to manually re-enable it from your list of extensions. \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) eh... it is published on the web store, you did install it from the web store right?
anonymous
  • anonymous
Copy, and paste your sources code files from extension into another folder, then write a line of JavaScript to load them in to the specific site. (If this is called porting, I disagree, but that seems to be the definition you are using.) The reason I fail to find this as porting is because you are not porting an application that was bound to any platform (i.e uses any specific Chromium only APIs). Your extension runs on Internet Explorer, Opera, and Firefox without the need to modify any files, all it is JavaScript, and CSS that is native to the specification for said languages. (You may however need to create more files for Firefox, but mainly the manifest, and install.rdf which hardly count as porting since they are new from scratch.)
Joel_the_boss
  • Joel_the_boss
Can this be more bad a**. Who ever discovered this props to you. This is the biggest thing since my \(\LaTeX\) username discovery. :3 @sleepyhead314 |dw:1436350656609:dw|
iGreen
  • iGreen
Lol
EclipsedStar
  • EclipsedStar
All thanks to Rational, the one who made it. It gave me quite a shock when he first tested it in a post.
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
Algorithmic, this is not what I was doing...
anonymous
  • anonymous
Mkay. I am not picky over terminology anyway.
anonymous
  • anonymous
@Jaynator495
TheEdwardsFamily
  • TheEdwardsFamily
This post is 4 months old...
KendrickLamar2014
  • KendrickLamar2014
^
Astrophysics
  • Astrophysics
It doesn't matter how old the post is, the fact it helps users does. Should be obvious.
TheEdwardsFamily
  • TheEdwardsFamily
Yeah, I guess you're right @Astrophysics .
KendrickLamar2014
  • KendrickLamar2014
That one user has been looking at this post for 2+ hours :P He must really <3 this post
TheEdwardsFamily
  • TheEdwardsFamily
Ikr? lol
Kash_TheSmartGuy
  • Kash_TheSmartGuy
@i.green
Kash_TheSmartGuy
  • Kash_TheSmartGuy
@igreen
confluxepic
  • confluxepic
\(\color{blue}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @TheEdwardsFamily This post is 4 months old... \(\color{blue}{\text{End of Quote}}\) If you stay on OpenStudy for long enough, you will see even older posts.
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
Indeed LOL
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
Conflux... Why u stop using meh exension?
confluxepic
  • confluxepic
I am using it.
TheEdwardsFamily
  • TheEdwardsFamily
@confluxepic True indeed. *soft clap* xD
Jaynator495
  • Jaynator495
\(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @confluxepic I am using it. \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) Why is your qoute color blue... BRUH! Did you forget to uninstall the other extensions? xD In other news...are you using the main OS domain... because 90% of my extension doesnt work on the subdomains due to my laziness LOL
TheSmartOne
  • TheSmartOne
\(\color{blue}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @Jaynator495 \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{Originally Posted by}}\) @confluxepic I am using it. \(\color{#0cbb34}{\text{End of Quote}}\) Why is your qoute color blue... BRUH! Did you forget to uninstall the other extensions? xD In other news...are you using the main OS domain... because 90% of my extension doesnt work on the subdomains due to my laziness LOL \(\color{blue}{\text{End of Quote}}\) Because we also have wio's extension and that overrides yours? lol

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.