At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
well. i can try
I have to get a B on the assignment. Its timed... I can give you examples of the questions
do you do online school
Yes my courses are online.
what is the question
what is the question and are you doing gavirtualschool
I haven't started it yet.. I was waiting for someone to say yes to helping me and that knows what I listed above good.
It will be multiple questions.. And no im not
how long do you have on the test
Im so stressed that im shaking. I HAVE to get a B. This is one of my last two assignments that will make or break my grade. I have an hour and 50 minutes. I dont know how many questions.
The two practice tests i took were 20 questions and 30 minutes
when does it have to be turned in
Its due tomorrow at 11:30 pm along with an essay.. But I have computer class that ends tomorrow as well with about 10 assignments still to do (power point) and 2 other classes that I will be completing in the next couple of weeks
I will help
Okay!! Thank you!!
Its an hour and 50 minutes
Going to start now.
What? An essay?
No.. A test?
Im looking for someone to check my answers before I submit it (I have not started it)
ok start telling ur questions
I actually can not start it right this moment. I just started cooking since no one had officially offered to help.. Would you be willing to help in about an hour or two? And are you super good at what I listed above?
ok ill help
Can you help me in about an hour? Please
are u doing k12
Okay thank you
o ok well ill tri my best
As long as I get a B
The questions I believe will be like this-- (these are from my practice quiz) 7. Which of the following is the best sentence? - Exhausted of its ore, the mine was closed. <--- - Exhausted of its ore the mine was closed. - The mine was closed, exhausted of its ore. 8. Sara is my best friend, unfortunately, she forgot my birthday this year. - Run-on - Comma splice <-- - fragment - correct
i think those are good
Alright.. Ill start it soon.. Finishing up cooking now
ok tag me when u start
My time limit is 1 hour and 50 minutes.. Starting now
50 questions.. Please still help me
1. Left-handers are sometimes referred to as "southpaws" on the average left-handers die about five years earlier then right-handers. -run-on <--- -correct 2. Agility and strength had failed them, speed was the only way to evade their enemies. - comma splice<-- - run-on
3. Every teenager should make sure that (he or she is, they are) consuming a sufficient amount of calcium. he/she is <--- 4. Which of the following sentence is INCORRECCT? - I can't just sit here. I need to plan my next move. -I can't just sit here; I need to plan my next move. -I can't just sit here, I need to plan my next move. <-- -I can't just sit here! I need to plan my next move.
i think so. im not sure on question 4
it is either the second one or the one u think
5. Which of the following sentences is correct? - Because my financial aid check came early I was able to buy my books three weeks before the beginning of classes. -Because my financial aid check came early; I was able to buy my books three weeks before the beginning of classes. -Because my financial aid check came early. I was able to buy my books three weeks before the beginning of classes. -Because my financial aid check came early, I was able to buy my books three weeks before the beginning of classes. <--- 6. Sophia persuaded Nathaniel that he wasn't too shy to dance with she. - correct - incorrect <--
Okay come back to 4 then
7. The most exhilarating experience for my sister and me happened during our day of snorkeling. correct incorrec <-- 8. Which of the following is correct? Their getting closer to reaching some of there goals. They're getting closer to reaching some of their goals. <-- Their getting closer to reaching some of their goals. They're getting closer to reaching some of there goals.
9. Which of the following is correct? - The skydivers pulled their parachute cords and watched as they silently drifted to the earth. - The skydivers pulled their parachute cords, and watched as they silently drifted to the earth. <--- The skydivers' pulled their parachute cords and watched as they silently drifted to the earth. The skydivers pulled their parachute cords; and watched as they silently drifted to the earth. 10. She was dancing through the room. Active passive <--
5 + 6 :correct i think 7 + 8 : correct i think 9 + 10: correct i think i say i think bc i am 95% sure and i want u to check b4 u take my word for it- im in 7th grade
11. The referendum was voted on by the citizens, who were being persuaded by environmental activist. active passive <-- 12. If a mouse or a rat are showing signs of invading the home, call the exterminator. correct <-- incorrect
Oh gosh.. Okay
last 2 are correct
13. Jacob is the only one of the staff members who have water safety traning. - correct <--- incorrect 14. Which is correct? -He couldnt believe Emily's reaction; she seemed deeply affected by the loss of his ring. -He couldnt believe Emily's reaction she seemed deeply affected by the loss of his ring. - He couldnt believe Emily's reaction, she seemed deeply affected by the loss of his ring. <--- - He couldnt believe Emily's reaction. Beacuse she seemed deeply affected by the loss of his ring.
do u still want my help? i have classes college level! i am very smart and can help
13 is correct, 14 is A.
15. Which is correct? - The author, signed the books, discussed ideas with fans, and gave a talk about upcoming story lines. -The author, signed the books; discussed ideas with fans; and gave a talk about upcoming story lines. -The author signed the books, discussed ideas with fans, and gave a talk about upcoming story lines. -The author signed the books, discussed ideas with fans, and gave a talk about upcoming story lines. <-- 16. The teacher had decided to accept his unusual defense of the topic. active passive <--
15. correct 16. no idea
Okay.. I know 16 is correct
17. Which is NOT true about outlining? - A sentence outline is one type of outline that uses complete sentences to explain the main points. - A topic outline is one type of outline that states each main point and essential details as a word or phrase. - A formal sentence or topic outline has primary and secondary support. - Drafting the essay first works as an outline. ^^ Im not sure 18. Which is NOT true about introductions? - It should engage the reader. - It should establish direction. - It should state your thesis. - it should be the longest paragraph in your essay <---
I think 17 is the third one
17. I think you're right 18. Correct
19. Which is NOT true about concluding paragraphs? - It should introduce a new topic <-- - It should reassert the main point of the essay - it should be interesting -it should be complete and conclude your message 20. Which transition would NOT be used to add information? - additionally -another -however -next <--
19. Correct 20. Wrong. (However is correct)
Okay changed it... 21. Which is NOT true about sentences? - You should use the same sentence lenght throughtout an essay<-- - you should vary your sentence opening - you should vary your sentence length - you should use parrallel structure when possible. <-- or this one :/ 22. Which is NOT a strategy to generate ideas? - freewriting - listing- clustering - ignoring the assignment <---
21 is the first one
21. Correct (First one) 22. Correct (lolololol)
23. He is the most tall of the two candidates. correct- yes or no <-- 24. Neither the girl nor the boy are going to win their category. correct- yes <-- or no
23. Correct 24. Correct
25. After Janie and I won the race, we did a victory lap around the field. correct- yes <-- or no 26. Which would NOT be a good transition to show contrast? - although - however - yet - similarly <--
27. Which is correct? - Reading the book was fun; writing the summary was difficult. <-- - Reading the book was fun, writing the summary was difficult. - Reading the book was fun; to writing the summary was difficult. - Reading the book was fun to writing the summary was difficult. 28. Every August 4, the pueblo celebrates the feast day of St. Dominic, he founded the Dominican order of Catholic. - comma splice <-- -fragment - correct sentence
27. Correct 28. I think you're right
29. I reached the plaza late in the morning; the crowd filled every street of the pueblo. - comma splice - fragment - correct sentence <-- 30. The music paused; the dancers stopped. comma splice fused sentece correct sentence <--
29. Correct 30. Correct How many more do you have?
31. During the interview the applicant must demonstrate self- confidence. Active<-- passive 32. Attention must be given to the prospective employee's dress. active passive <--
It goes to 50.. And could you check the ones before you started
33. A solid-colored dress with appropriate accessories is ofter worn by female supplicates. - active passive <-- 34. Questions should be answered by the applicant in a calm voice. active passive <--
31. Correct 32. Correct 1. Correct 2. Correct 3. Wrong (They are is correct) 4. I think you're wrong (B is correct, I think) 5. Correct 6. Correct 7. Correct 8. Correct 9. Wrong (It's A) 10. Wrong (It's Active) 11. Correct 12. Correct After this I was there 33. Correct 34. Wrong (It's Active)
35. The applicant should wait a few seconds before answering each quesion. active<-- passive Read the following sentences for parallel structure---- 36. -Reading, writing, and to perform were once elitist hobbies, - The theater held workshops, open rehearsals, and they held auditioning. - Private, corporate, and government sources all provide funding. 37. -Canvas oxfords, commonly called tennis shoes, are usually cool, comfortable, and cushioned. - We line gardening and to take a walk. - During the holidays we like to spend time with family, to visit with friends and cooking good food. 38. - Going to workshops and attending seminars are important to ones job. - neither John is correct not is Mary giving the correct answer - Adequate care and to provide balanced diets are very important in nursing homes.
39. - Not only gardening but also the hobby of coin collecting can be personally rewarding. - Both lettuce and tomatoes should be included in a chef's salad. - Neither dieting nor exercising are considered enjoyable by most poeple 40. -The Johnsjons are going to eat dinner together and visted their relatives. - Yamaha and Steinway are well known piano makers. - Try one of these delicious reciples, it is easy too. Im not sure on the parallel struction questions :/
41. The fault is theirs if they failed to vote, if they voted against increased funding, or if they were ill-formed. correct incorrect 42. In addition, some parents are angry because, in comparing their education with their children's, they have decided that their children are learning less than them. ---them --- corrcet incorrect 43. We and them must cooperate to improve education. Us voters have to authorize the government to provide students with a quality education. --- them, us--- correct incorrect <---
Identify if fragment or not--- 49. For example, blue chips stocks, penny stocks, income stocks, common stocks, and preferred stocks. fragment correct <-- 50. Because of the development of fertility drugs, the number of multiple births in the United Stated is increasing each year. fragment <-- correct
27 minutes left
u are done, correct?
36. last one 37. second one 38. first one 39. second one 40. first one Correct??