Read the following sentences for parallel structure.. PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS!!!
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
36. -Reading, writing, and to perform were once elitist hobbies,
- The theater held workshops, open rehearsals, and they held auditioning.
- Private, corporate, and government sources all provide funding.
37. -Canvas oxfords, commonly called tennis shoes, are usually cool, comfortable, and cushioned.
- We line gardening and to take a walk.
- During the holidays we like to spend time with family, to visit with friends and cooking good food.
38. - Going to workshops and attending seminars are important to ones job.
- neither John is correct not is Mary giving the correct answer
- Adequate care and to provide balanced diets are very important in nursing homes.
39. - Not only gardening but also the hobby of coin collecting can be personally rewarding.
- Both lettuce and tomatoes should be included in a chef's salad.
- Neither dieting nor exercising are considered enjoyable by most people
40. -The Johnson are going to eat dinner together and visited their relatives.
- Yamaha and Steinway are well known piano makers.
- Try one of these delicious reciples, it is easy too.
41. The fault is theirs if they failed to vote, if they voted against increased funding, or if they were ill-formed.
42. In addition, some parents are angry because, in comparing their education with their children's, they have decided that their children are learning less than them.
43. We and them must cooperate to improve education. Us voters have to authorize the government to provide students with a quality education.
--- them, us---
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Identify if fragment or not---
49. For example, blue chips stocks, penny stocks, income stocks, common stocks, and preferred stocks.
50. Because of the development of fertility drugs, the number of multiple births in the United Stated is increasing each year.
36. last one 37. second one 38. first one 39. second one 40. first one Correct??