The fact that the United States exports Budweiser beer and imports Heineken beer can be explained by...
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
The fact that the United States exports Budweiser beer and imports Heineken beer can be explained by:
Question 3 options:
1) the differences in labor productivity in the U.S. and other countries.
2) the differences in factor endowments in the U.S. and its trading partners.
3) the world price of Budweiser beer is lower than Heineken beer.
4) the fact that production of Budweiser beer in the U.S. is inadequate compared to its demand.
5) the preference for foreign brands of beer by a part of the U.S. population.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Okay.. My last one--
If the world price of steel is greater than the U.S. "no-trade" domestic equilibrium price of steel, the United States:
Question 9 options:
1) will not produce steel.
2) will demand steel from the rest of the world.
3) will supply steel to the rest of the world.
4) will not trade steel.
5) will have a shortage of steel in the domestic market.
This one I have no clue
i have no clue i am sorry
Its okay... Which would you guess?
I got both wrong :(
The first one was 5 and the second one was 3.. I got a B