DBE is obtained by enlarging ABC. If the area of ABC is 3 square units, what is the area of DBE?
27 square units
24 square units
12 square units
9 square units
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Im getting 27
well you deserve it :) cuz you help me :)
i.e: Triangle ABC is similar to triangle DBE. IF AB=2, DB=4 and the area of smaller triangle ABC=3u^2, find the area of triangle DBE:
1. Determine the similarity ratio of two corresponding sides: AB/DB = 2/4
2. Reduce the ratio to its lowest amount: 2/4=1/2
3. Square each number: 1/2 1^2/2^2= 1/4
4. Create a new ratio with the area of ABC to DBE. Since we don't know what the area of DBE is, we will call that y: 3u^2/yu^2
5. Set the squared similarity ratio to the area ratio: 1/4=3u^2/yu^2
6. Cross multiply: 1_y=3_4 so 1y=12
7. Solve for y: 1y/1=12/1
8. y=12 so the area of DBE is 12u^2
Watch this too, it will help. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyBoDWi3M4
thx for you help C:
can you help me with a few more?
I will see what I can do, sure :T
CoC states that you need to only have 1 question per teb thing :/ so close this and make another