anonymous
  • anonymous
If a coin has been altered so that the probability of heads coming up is 3/10 , then the probability of tails coming up is 7/10. True or False
Mathematics
  • Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
SOLVED
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
jamiebookeater
  • jamiebookeater
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
anonymous
  • anonymous
True
anonymous
  • anonymous
mind explaining?
anonymous
  • anonymous
you dont have to

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

anonymous
  • anonymous
If there is a 30% chance or 3/10 for heads, and the only other side that the coin can land on is tails then the rest of the percentage out of 100 goes to tail, or 70%(also know as7/10)
anonymous
  • anonymous
ah ok i see. thanks!
anonymous
  • anonymous
no prob

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.