danielheyliger
  • danielheyliger
answer this riddle if u could Mr. Smith has two children. If the older child is a boy, what are the odds that the other child is also a boy?
English
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get our expert's

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions.

danielheyliger
  • danielheyliger
answer this riddle if u could Mr. Smith has two children. If the older child is a boy, what are the odds that the other child is also a boy?
English
chestercat
  • chestercat
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions

anonymous
  • anonymous
50%
anonymous
  • anonymous
im joking. idk
anonymous
  • anonymous
actually is 50% lol

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

anonymous
  • anonymous
Scientifically, there is a 51% chance of a boy and a 49% chance for a girl. If they are fraternal twins then there is a 61% chance of another boy. And of course if they are identical twins then it would obviously be a 100% chance of another boy.
danielheyliger
  • danielheyliger
yeah its 50%
anonymous
  • anonymous
when i make a joke its correct wow
danielheyliger
  • danielheyliger
LOL

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.