Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
If the dollar price of one South African rand (ZAR) increases from $0.076 in 1999 to $0.083 in 2003, we can say that the reciprocal exchange rate moved from:
Question 4 options:
1) $1 = ZAR 13.2 in 1999 to $1 = ZAR 12.0 in 2003.
2) $1 = ZAR 12.0 in 1999 to $1 = ZAR 13.2 in 2003.
3) $1 = ZAR 0.076 in 1999 to $1 = ZAR 0.083 in 2003.
4) ZAR 1 = $0.083 in 1999 to ZAR 1 = $0.076 in 2003.
5) $1 = ZAR 176 in 1999 to $1 = ZAR 183 in 2003.
Its the first option.
From the ques,we know that 1 ZAR=0.076$ IN 1999 AND 1 ZAR=0.083$
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
try to find it how much is 1$ in terms of ZAR
Um no clue
what about this one--
Assume that the Danish krone price of one British pound is DKr10.5. If it costs 45 pounds per day to rent a car in London and DKr480.5 to do so in Copenhagen, which of the following is true?
Question 8 options:
1) The cost of renting a car is the same in both cities.
2) The cost of renting a car is DKr8 less in London.
3) The cost of renting a car is DKr45.76 less in London.
4) The cost of renting a car is DKr10.67 more in Copenhagen.
5) The cost of renting a car is DKr4.28 less in London.
Try to find it yourself, or else it will ruin your grades!!!