assume that the numbers of a data set are arranged in ascending order. which statement about the third quartile is true. 1- all of the numbers lie below the 3rd quartile. 2- all of the numbers lie above the 3rd quartile. 3- 50% of the number lie below or on the 3rd quartile, and the remaining 50% lie above it. 4- 25% of the numbers lie below or on the 3rd quartile, and the remaining 75% lie above it. 5- 75% of the numbers lie or on the 3rd quartilem and the remaining 25% lie on or above it.

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get our expert's

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this and thousands of other questions.

A community for students.

assume that the numbers of a data set are arranged in ascending order. which statement about the third quartile is true. 1- all of the numbers lie below the 3rd quartile. 2- all of the numbers lie above the 3rd quartile. 3- 50% of the number lie below or on the 3rd quartile, and the remaining 50% lie above it. 4- 25% of the numbers lie below or on the 3rd quartile, and the remaining 75% lie above it. 5- 75% of the numbers lie or on the 3rd quartilem and the remaining 25% lie on or above it.

Algebra
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this and thousands of other questions

Not the answer you are looking for?

Search for more explanations.

Ask your own question

Other answers:

Not the answer you are looking for?

Search for more explanations.

Ask your own question