Which of these lines from "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman best demonstrates the unreliability of the narrator?
1. John laughs at me, of course, but one expects that in marriage.
2. There comes John's sister. Such a dear girl as she is, and so careful of me!
3. I can see a strange, provoking, formless sort of figure, that seems to skulk about behind that silly and conspicuous front design.
4. But I can write when she is out, and see her a long way off from these windows.
5. He is very careful and loving, and hardly lets me stir without special direction
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
@Lady.Liv1776 can you possibly help me
Of course! But first, what do you think the answer is?