I need help. If you reply, please tell me the question number you're solving.
Sal's Sandwich Shop sells wraps and sandwiches as part of its lunch specials. The profit on every sandwich is $2 and the profit on every wrap is $3. Sal made a profit of $1,470 from lunch specials last month. The equation 2x + 3y = 1,470 represents Sal's profits last month, where x is the number of sandwich lunch specials sold and y is the number of wrap lunch specials sold.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
2. Change the equation to slope-intercept form. Identify the slope and y-intercept of the equation. Be sure to show all your work.
3. Write the equation in function notation. Explain what the graph of the function represents. Be sure to use complete sentences.
4. Graph the function. On the graph, make sure to label the intercepts. You may graph your equation by hand on a piece of paper and scan your work or you may use graphing technology.
5. Suppose Sal's total profit on lunch specials for the next month is $1,593. The profit amounts are the same: $2 for each sandwich and $3 for each wrap. In a paragraph of at least three complete sentences, explain how the graphs of the functions for the two months are similar and how they are different.
6. Below is a graph that represents the total profits for a third month. Write the equation of the line that represents this graph. Show your work or explain how you determined the equations.