PRECALCULUS - Ok please help. I'm taking a precalculus pretest in two weeks and I NEED to know, what will most likely be on it from algebra II? I know it's subject to change for each school, but anyone that took a precalculus (not Honors or AP) pretest, what was mostly on yours? (like quadratics, factoring polynomials, exponential and radical simplifying and whatnot, etc.) Please let me know -- I have summer break retention problems and I need to know what to focus on studying these last days of summer D: Thank you!
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
here are some of the topics that get carried over from algebra:
- graphing functions without a calculator (being able to recognize transformations like vertical and horizontal shifts, vertical and horizontal stretches, etc.)
- knowing how to find zeros algebraically (factoring is important here!)
- polynomials - classifying polynomials and recognizing end behavior based on the leading coefficient and exponents
- exponential functions and logarithmic functions, properties of exponents and logarithms
- basic trigonometry (know what sin, cos, and tan are, and what their graphs look like)
- arithmetic and geometric series