If anyone can answer at least one of these questions, I would be so eternally grateful.:-)
1. What are the connections between organized religion and the state? Give examples from classical civilizations.
2. What is cultural diffusion? Give examples from classical societies.
3. How does Christianity emerge out of Judaism?
4. What is the difference between a universal and ethnic religion?
5.How did early law codes impact their societies?
6. What early literary works from the ancient societies have lasting impact of the sub-sequential classical societies?
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Cultural diffusion is the spread of cultural beliefs and social activities from one group to another. The mixing of world cultures through different ethnicities, religions and nationalities has increased with advanced communication, transportation and technology. (examples: Chinatown, French quarter in New Orleans, India being home to many religions and languages)