A community for students.

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

anonymous

  • one year ago

Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points) (06.01 LC) A person in the audience of a game show has a 12% chance of winning free movie tickets. What is the chance that a person in the audience does not win free movie tickets? 24% 38% 72% 88% Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points) (06.01 LC) At the school carnival, Jade has a games booth with a spinner. The banner at her booth reads "30% chance of winning!" What is the chance that a player may not win? 70% 50% 40% 15%

  • This Question is Closed
  1. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    @heretohelpalways @phi @ali2x2

  2. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    100-12

  3. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    for the first question

  4. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    88?

  5. ali2x2
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    2 is simple

  6. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    yup

  7. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    100-30 for question 2

  8. ali2x2
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    what is 100-30?

  9. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    70%

  10. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    yup

  11. ali2x2
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    good theres your answer

  12. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    thank you!!

  13. ali2x2
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    mhm

  14. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.