1. What was the effect of Ming emperors disallowing foreign trade?
2. What was the cause of Chinese citizens who made good for trade losing income?
3. What was the effect of Ming emperors desire to show the greatness of their rule and to collect tribute?
4. What was the cause of Chinese requiring payment in gold and silver?
5. What was the effect of Ming leaders banning ships with more than two masts?
6. What was the cause of Chinese keeping close control over contact with the Europeans?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. The effect was to open a black market and to exclude trade and foreign powers in their markets, simply to just to get more money to support their economy.
2. Chinese citizens who made income started to stop trading and to open their own shops in China.
3. The effect was greed, they always went to war to show glory and who had the most power.
4. The cause of the chinese switching their currency had two effects. It increased the economy. It also made the chinese citizens work harder to get their money to purchase things inside their own nation.
5. Since they banned ships with 3 masts, it halted chinese expedition, since most ships with only 2 sails couldnt go that far, and were only used for fishing or trade.
6. The cause of the Ming Dynasty keeping close contact, kept peace within China, since they only had to deal with the Mongols while Europe wanted trade with China.