At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
pls halp 7-9 have 2 answers
1. What made the gods want to create Earth? (1 point)
They were tired of living in darkness.
They thought it would be a nice gift for Earth Goddess.
They saw the monster moving on the water.
They were ashamed and needed to create something.
2. What did Nanahuatzin and Tecuciztecatl agree to do? (1 point)
to make amends to the weeping goddess
to gather with the other gods in Teotihuacán
to build a fire at Teotexcalli
to become the sun and the moon
3. What is the most likely reason that Nanahuatzin jumped into the fire first? (1 point)
He grew impatient with Tecuciztecatl.
He wanted to save Tecuciztecatl from embarrassment.
He did not want to disappoint the other gods who had encouraged him.
He selfishly desired to be the god who gave light to the earth.
4. One of the gods threw a rabbit into the moon’s face because the moon was ________. (1 point)
shining too brightly.
causing problems on Earth.
disobeying the gods.
moving along with the sun.
5. What finally caused the sun and moon to move? (1 point)
The executioner commanded it.
Xolotl went to hide in the maize field.
All of the gods were killed.
The wind, Ehecatl, blew very hard.
6. All of the following are characteristics of creation stories EXCEPT (1 point)
The stories address the theme of birth or new life.
The stories contain a supreme being, god, or deity.
The stories represent the values or culture of a society.
The stories contain an heroic character with a tragic flaw.
For questions 7–10, identify the type of noun underlined in each sentence.
7. The (Aztecs) made sacrifices to their gods. (2 points)
8. A (swarm) of insects surround the raft as we drifted down the river. (2 points)
9. To make the time pass on our (road trip), we sang our favorite songs. (2 points)
10. Based on the mixed reviews in the newspaper, the new (restaurant) in town may not stay open long. (1 point)