Graph the function f(x)=2x^3+x+1 for the values of x from -5 to 5. Which of the following statements...?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Here are my answers but I just want to double check:
1. I think the y-values are always positive is false.
2. I think the y-values are positive when x is positive is true.
3. I think the y-values are all positive when x is negative is false.
4. I think the y-value at x = 0 is 0 is false.
5. I think the y-value at -2 is -17 is true.
6. I think the largest y-value for x between -3 and 3 is 58 is true.
7. I think the smallest y-value for x between -3 and 3 is 58 is false.
8. I think the y-values are all negative when x is negative is true.
@Michele_Laino I just have one more question and I think I have the right answers I just want to see what you think?