Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. Pope Urban II: Emperor Alexis I Comnenus, in 1095, appealed to me for help in defending the Byzantine Empire. I took that opportunity, because I yearned for power over my church. My goal... to take back the Holy Land from the #Infidels we call Turks. I demand that all poor, sick, weak, rich, peasants, all of you to come to battle, and exterminate this vile race.
2. Peter the Hermit: I have organized an army of both peasants, and soldiers. We will head to Constantinople as the People's Crusade! I have found that my Crusade has not gone as planned. We have met much opposition along the way and almost all of my Crusader's have died. #InPerril I will keep going until I meet the city of Jerusalem, and there I will give a sermon before the Crusader's take the city.
3. William of Tyre: I returning to the Holy Land after much schooling and studies. It is now the year of 1165, and I am aspiring to be a religious official in the city of Tyre. I'm thinking about writing a book. #GonnaCallItTheHistoryOfDeedsDoneBeyondTheSeaAndHistoryOfJaruselam #Holla!
4. Saladin: @RichardTheLionHeart My people and I care more about Jerusalem than you think you do. This has always been our Holy Land. Do not think that my people will give up that easily. We are defending our land, not fighting for it. You are the aggressors! #NeverGive'nUp
5. Richard the Lionheart: @Saladin … We are more alike than we are different. I am sure you are tired of the way this battle has turned out just as much as I am. Towns have been destroyed, people have been killed, and we are basically down to nothing. I will fight until the bitter end! #DeterminationRulz