state whether the values can be added or subtracted. If one value needs to be converted to another, describe the conversion
1. 3 m +14 km
3. 12 in + 11 in
5. 4.55 L - 300 mL
6. 26.2 mi +4224 yd
7. 14 dogs + 1 dog
9. 1600 mm - 23 mg
10. 3.7 mg + 8.944 kg
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
1. 14 Kilometers would have to be converted to 14000 Meters. You would add the two together to make 14003 Meters.
3. They are the same units of measure so they do not need to be converted. You would add them to make 23 Inches.
5. 4.55 Liters would be converted to 4550 Milliliters. You would subtract 300 Milliliters from 4550 and get 4250 Milliliters or 4.25 Liters.
6. You would convert 26.2 Miles to 46112 Yards. Add them together and you would get 50336 Yards or ~28.6 Miles.
7. They are the same units of measure. You would add them to make 15 dogs.
9. You cannot subtract mm and mg because mm is a measurement of length and mg is a measure of weight.
10. You would convert 8.944 Kilograms to 8944000 Milligrams. You would add them together to get 8944003.7 Milligrams or 8.9440037 Kilograms.