MEDAL AND A NICE LETTER: Action Verbs! I need help please! Can not use the words were and was. Eliminate the boring verbs and add detail.
1.) The lion was roaring.
2.) Wayne was thinking about skipping class today.
3.) The essay assignment was hard.
4.) The sunset was really pretty.
5.) The room was dark.
6.) The sharks were circling the drivers.
7.) The wolves were howling.
8.) The chair was uncomfortable.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
action verbs are basically actions so lets do the first, The lion was roaring. what is the action in that sentence
it would be roaring now the second one
1. The lion roared so loudly that it shook the trees.
2. Wayne skipped class today to be with his long lost father.
3. The difficult essay assignment took me a couple hours to finish.
4. I arrived just in time to see the most radiant,vivid sunset I had ever seen.
5. The dark dreary room made the house appear abandoned.
6. The sharks, scary and menacing, circled the drivers.
7. The howling wolves scared away many of the tourists.
8. The uncomfortable chair caused me to have an unbearable backache.
lol....I am not a writer, so some of these adjectives could have probably been " more descriptive "....but I did the best I could with the time I had :)