Please help me!! Will give medal!
1) How many states were given to the U.S. after it won it's independence from England in 1783.
2) How many times did the U.S. expand (including Alaska and Hawaii) in order it's current size?
3) How many parts did Florida have when Spain gave them Florida?
4) List all of the states that the U.S. took from Mexico (including the territory from the Texas annexation) .
5) What is the only territory that U.S. gave away to England?
6) How long did it take the U.S. to grow to it's current size (starting when the U.SS. officially became a country)?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. 13 states
2. Not sure on this one but think it was 6 major times
3. not sure
4. California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. We got parts of Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas, Wyoming and Arkansas.
5. The area just above Washington that is now British Columbia
6. 153 years. From 1776 to 1959.
Hope this helps.