1. If two angles have equal measures, they are congruent.
2. Write the converse of the conditional in problem 1.
3. Is the converse from problem 2 true?
4. Now write the biconditional for the statement. Remember to use the phrase if and only if to combine the original statement and its converse.
5. What are the two conditionals that form the statement below?
Two numbers are reciprocals if and only if their product is 1.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
6. Is the definition of a straight angle seen below reversible? If yes, write it as a true biconditional.
A straight angle is an angle that measure 180 degrees.
7. Is the following statement a good definition? Explain.
A square is a figure with four right angles.
8. How can you write the statement “Obtuse angles have greater measure than acute angles” so that it is a good definition?
9. Which definition for a ligament did you think was better? Explain.
A ligament is made up of tissue that forms a band.
A ligament is a band of tough tissue connecting bones or holding organs in place.
10. Write the second ligament definition above as a biconditional.