1. What is a commission? How does it differ from patronage
2. What are the decorative arts? What is an example of a decorative art?
3. What are two art-related careers? What skills would each need?
4. What are two forms of visual arts? Describe each.
5. What is art? Create a definition of art in your own words.
Critical Thinking Questions
1. Why do we study art? What benefits can we gain from studying art?
2. Does art have to be beautiful? Why or why not?
3. The unit has an image of The Cross of Lothair. Describe what categories or types of art this piece fits into. Why do you think
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!