Help! Medals will be awarded!
5 World history questions.
1. The Yuan dynasty was founded by:
A. Genghis Khan
B. Kublai Khan
C. Zhu Yuanzhang
D. Li Bo
2. What term means "great names" and referred to the Japanese noble families of the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries?
3. Islam spread to India for all of the following reasons EXCEPT:
A. India was in a state of political disunity
B. The Gupta Empire had collapsed
C. The Rajputs converted to avoid conflict
D. Mahmud of Ghazni wanted to extend his rule
4. The first great Burman state was the
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
4. The first great Burman state was the kingdom of:
5. Despite the death of genghis khan, by 1279 Chine was conquered by the:
B. Seljuk turks
1. B. Kublai Khan
2. A. Daimyo
3. C. The Rajputs converted to avoid conflict
4. A. Pagan
5. D. Mongols
hope that helped :)