Will fan and meddle! Will give you best response to all the other questions you've answered too. I've got 15 Geometry problems.
The first 6 all say: "Find the perimeter and area of the shaded figure."
1. Is a quadrilateral (4 sides) that has two tic marks ( II ) at the bottom and top. And 1 tic mark on the left and right. ( - ) At the bottom it says 18ft. and at the right it says 8 ft.
2. Is a quadrilateral too. With the same kind of tic marks as the last question. The only things different is at the bottom it says 7m and to the right it says 4.2m.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
I'll keep adding, but I just posted now so you could start.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
3. Another quadrilateral 1 tick mark on each side. it just says 15 in on the right. And that's all.
4. Is a triangle on on end it's 30 yd on the other it's 78 yd and the other is 72 yd and there's a square in the corner.
5. Another triangle one tic mark on two sides. on one of the sides with the tic marks it says 15mm on the one without a tick mark it says 24mm.
Tick marks are used so that all sides don't need to be dimensioned. Sides with the same number of tick marks have the same length.
Please post one question at a time. There's lots of folks here who can provide expert help.
Oh, okay thanks. So can someone still back up my answers? I'm running an F in my Geo class as of now... As you can probably already tell. Thanks
6. Triangle with no tick marks. one side says 17 cm the other says 9cm, 6cm the last one says 8cm, 10 cm. It has a square in the corner.
7. Draw a diagram. The base of a triangle is 32 feet. Its height is 16 1/2 feet. Sketch the triangle and find its area.