4. which of the following best describes the roman government's attitude toward the early christians?
5. diocletion divides him empire?
6. how did the great peloponnesian war end?
7. rome established a republic?
8. virgil's epic poem that portrays the qualities of the idea roman is?
9. one way roman statues were unlike greek statues was that they?
10. after the fall of the western roman empire, the eastern roman empire
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
4.a) they ignored christians as just another religion in their empire.
b) the emperors, starting with Nero, converted to christianity
c) the roman made christians government of certain territories
d) the roman government saw christiamity as a threat
5. a) into four unites
b) into north and south
c) into provinces
d) among his sons