Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
sure. what do you need help with?
Which of these sentences has correct parallel structure?
1 ) Erica likes swimming, baking, and to read.
2) Erica likes to play tennis, hike, and to play guitar.
3) Erica likes jogging, hiking, and reading.
4) Erica likes to sing, to dance, and play the guitar.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
i would say 2.
I would say 3
Which of these sentences uses correct parallel structure?
1) After school, Sheila either walks home or is taking a bus.
2) Every evening, Jenny does her homework and then took her dog for a walk.
3) On the airplane, Shane read a book, watched a movie, and was playing his favorite music.
4) Before starting college, Jake learned how to speak Spanish and traveled across South America.
reason I say that is because if you use " to " with one verb, you have to use " to " with all of them.
For instance, this would be correct : Eric likes to sing, to dance, and to play the guitar.
next one....answer is 4.....verbs are both past tense
oh okay thank you. Ive never been taught parallel structures