Which phase of the writing process involves checking the content to see if the essay is sufficiently detailed and adequately supports the thesis statement?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Editing phase. Revising phase is gathering information. I think :I
thank you. can you help me with some other questions?
Yeah, sure. Wassup?
Oh my god I'm never typing that again.
Which sentences in this excerpt from Leo Tolstoy’s The Death of Ivan Ilyich suggest that doctors, like lawyers, are part of the superficial middle-class world of nineteenth century Russia?
1) He went. Everything took place as he had expected and as it always does.
2) It was all just as it was in the law courts. The doctor put on just the same air towards him as he himself put on towards an accused person.
3) The doctor said that so-and-so indicated that there was so- and-so inside the patient, but if the investigation of so-and-so did not confirm this, then he must assume that and that. If he assumed that and that, then...and so on.
4) It was not a question the doctor solved brilliantly, as it seemed to Ivan Ilyich, in favour of the appendix, with the reservation that should an examination of the urine give fresh indications the matter would be reconsidered.
5) All this was just what Ivan Ilyich had himself brilliantly accomplished a thousand times in dealing with men on trial. The doctor summed up just as brilliantly, looking over his spectacles triumphantly and even gaily at the accused.
6) And this conclusion struck him painfully, arousing in him a great feeling of pity for himself and of bitterness towards the doctor's indifference to a matter of such importance.
you can pick more than one
Two and five, I think.
One has nothing to do with anything out of context, Three and Four do make doctors seem sort of useless (wrong, by the way) but don't compare them to lawyers, and Five makes the doctor seem heartless.