At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
1: noun 2: conjunction 3: pronoun 4: noun
is it right?
It sounds right
I still have 6 more questions
5. Neither the poems nor Charlotte's first novel was successful. (Was is an..) noun pronoun verb adverb
6. However, in 1847, Charlotte's book Jane Eyre became very popular. (Popular is an..) conjunction interjection preposition adjective
7.Wuthering Heights, Emily's one novel, is considered the Brontës' best work. (Best is an..) adjective adverb preposition noun
8. My, it is a passionate and inspired work of fiction! (My is an...) Conjunction interjection preposition adjective
9. Anne, the youngest Brontë, is the least famous of the sisters. (Least is an..) noun pronoun verb adverb
10. She published two novels before her death in 1849. (Before is an..) conjunction interjection preposition adjective
You should read the Bronte sisters. That'll give a deeper understanding of the English language which has drivelled away since the periods of the great romantics.
I know but I don't understand the grammar part of it.