Of the businesses or individuals in the list below, who would benefit most from a weak U.S. dollar?
• A family from France planning to vacation in the U.S.
• A Japanese company that makes electronics to sell in the U.S.
• An American factory that makes microchips and sells them in Asia
• A Mexican resort that mostly caters to American guests
• A Brazilian company that makes clothing to sell in the U.S.
Economics - Financial Markets
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
The Brazilian clothing company and the American student
The French family and the American microchip factory
The Mexican resort and the Brazilian clothing company
The Japanese electronics company and the French family