A community for students.

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

trwatkins1

  • one year ago

Which best describes the conflict faced by the dwarves at the start of the novel? A. They want Gandalf to help them, but Gandalf is too busy. B. They want to help Bilbo find his mother, but Bilbo wants to stay at home. C. They want to get revenge on Thror, who has betrayed his grandson, Thorin. D. They want to retrieve the treasure hoard that Smaug has stolen.

  • This Question is Closed
  1. trwatkins1
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    @jagr2713

  2. trwatkins1
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    @uybuyvf

  3. trwatkins1
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    @swilson90 @ChelseaLee

  4. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    I'd say D. It's an educated guess. :3

  5. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Its C

  6. trwatkins1
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    hmm who 2 choose

  7. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    ME !

  8. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    I AM RIGHT

  9. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    D is most likely..

  10. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    or is it...

  11. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    o_o

  12. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    .-.

  13. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Who will will the battle? B-) xDD

  14. trwatkins1
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    >:( im going back and forth chelsea is a librarian but swilson say its d 4 sure!!!!

  15. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    o-o

  16. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    >-< just pick her if chu want , ignore mine lol

  17. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Its ok @trwatkins1 :3 You can choose who you think is best answer.

  18. trwatkins1
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    ahh

  19. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Just choose hers , gosh

  20. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Wait no drama o_o

  21. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    ok, @swilson90 I'll give u a medal :3

  22. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    tahnk chu

  23. trwatkins1
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    i think its d because in the end they go to the mine and get the gold and stuff

  24. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Cya later guys :) and ok

  25. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    ^^^ do it

  26. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    D

  27. trwatkins1
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    k

  28. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Sorry @swilson90 I'll give u a medal next time u answer a question in return! :3

  29. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    okay thanks lol cx

  30. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    lolz take care :p

  31. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    You to ! :3

  32. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.