A community for students.

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

anonymous

  • one year ago

If a deer eats grass, what percentage of energy will the deer acquire from the grass? 0.1 percent 1 percent 10 percent 100 percent

  • This Question is Closed
  1. anonymous
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    i say d

  2. Rushwr
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    I would say C 10% Because in an ecosystem when going from one trophic level to the other 90% energy is lost as heat so the remaining would be 10 %

  3. Rushwr
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    @hannah120899

  4. Rushwr
    • one year ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    I hope u are looking at this !

  5. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.