Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Check my answers please??
Match the litter of the author with his or her description. Not all letters will be used.
A. William Bradford
B. Captain John Smith
C. Anne Bradstreet
D. Okaudah Equiano
E. Thomas Paine
F. Thomas Jeffereson
1. I wrote an account of my voyage across the sea on the Mayflower.
my answer: A. William Bradford
2. My persuasive writing opposed reconciliation with Great Britain.
my answer: E. Thomas Paine
3. My writing style includes rhyming couplets.
my answer: C. Anne Bradstreet
4. In 1776, when otheres were hesitant, I drafted the grievances of the Colonies.
my answer: F. Thomas Jefferson
5. My account of the Middle Passage created a new genre of narratives.
my answer: D. Olaudah Equiano
6. The following words share a denotative meaning. Which one has a negative connotaiton?
d. demanding (MY ANSWER)
7. Read the following Chippewa song. Identify its purpose.
A loom I thought it was
But it was
a. to persuade
b. to inform
c. to express (MY ANSWER)
d. to analyze
8. Which of the following statemetns about early American and Colonial literature is true?
a. the literature primarily centers on religious theme.
b. the voices of women and minorities are absent from this period.
c. Early american and Colonial literature did not exist before the printing press.
d. Different authors share similar purposes and genres. (MY ANSWER)
9. Which of the following is a primary source form early American and colonial literature?
a. "Religion in the colonies" Discovery Education streaming movie
b. An essay about Olaudah Equiano
c. "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards
d. the Library of Congress website
(I AM STUCK ON THIS ONE BUT MY GUESS IS D. THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS WEBSITE)
10. Which of the following phrases best defines stanza?
a. repeated sounds across lines of poetry
b. a poems cadence, pace, or ongoing momentum
c. a collection of lines in a poem
d. a steady rhyme scheme (MY ANSWER)
i really need some help can one of you please help I need to turn this test in right now..
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
yeah hold on :)
1. a William Bradford
2. e Thomas Paine
3. c Anne Bradstreet
4. f Thomas Jefferson
5. d Olaudah Equiano
7. to express
8. Different authors share similar purposes and genres
9. "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards
10. a collection of lines in a poem