Match the terms with their definitions.
1. main strength was its army
2. set the rules and maintained authority within the city-state
3. first name given to the Greek democracy
4. main strength was its navy
5. In 594 B.C. he was chosen as an Athenian statesman with reformation powers
A) "direct democracy"
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. main strength was its army - Sparta
2. set the rules and maintained authority within the city-state - Athens
3. first name given to the Greek democracy - assembly
4. main strength was its navy - Solon
5. In 594 B.C. he was chosen as an Athenian statesman with reformation powers - "direct democracy"
That's my opinion.