Fill in each blank with the most appropriate word from lesson 3. Use a word or any of its forms only once.
1. Walter Mitty was so _____ that he couldn't buy puppy biscuits without consulting his wife.
2. Although they were not wealthy, her parents left her a rich ______ by giving her fine education.
3. Showing us photographs from her childhood, grandmother pointed out the distinctive ______ resemblance among her cousins.
5. In the movie, the deceitful ____ maintained a wife, two children, and a dog in two different cities
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
I did 4
oh, and the words are
6. Although permitted several wives by Chinese law, the emperor chose to remain ________ out of devotion to his first wife.
7. Although unrelated, the foster brothers developed a strong ________ bond.