antonio_xx2
  • antonio_xx2
Maria bought a blouse on sale for 20% off.The sale was $28.76. what was the original price? write an equation to model the situation and solve it
Mathematics
schrodinger
  • schrodinger
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions

Mertsj
  • Mertsj
If the blouse was 20% off, the buyer had to pay the remaining 80%. So the question becomes: 80% of the original price is $28.76 Translate that into an equation and solve the equation.
antonio_xx2
  • antonio_xx2
how do i do that @Mertsj
Mertsj
  • Mertsj
.80x =x $28.76

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.