Help with essay and filling in study questions on short stories... Check my answers and refresh my memory. One of the stories I have not read yet . (11 short stories)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
“The Cask of Amontillado”
1) At the beginning of the story, Poe tells the reader what the “insult” is that motivates the murder of Fortunato.
2) The story is set in the catacombs of the Montressor estate in Italy.
3) When Montesor first encounters Fortunato, he is dressed in a costume. The costume is that of a …………
4) When Fortunato questions Montresor about being in the “brotherhood” (a member of the Masonic Lodge), Montresor pulls out a ___________ from underneath his roquelaire.
5) As the two traverse the catacombs, they drink Merlot and DeGrave.
6) The focal theme of the story is __________.
“The Story of an Hour”
1) Brently Mallard is killed in a train wreck.
2) Richard’s is the friend of both the Mallards.
3) The scene that unfolds before Louise Mallard while she sits upstairs in her bedroom symbolizes what?
4) Louise Mallard feels “Free! Body and soul free!” from what?
5) “When the doctors came they said she [Louise] had died of heart disease—of joy that kills.” Louise died of what?