@undeadknight26 not going to argue but I am curious does the muslim bible have prophecies of the end days?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Yes, though I'm not a expert, some relating to end time
One eye man, some think this has to with physical, personally I think it has to do with the spiritual
Madman or Sorcer, this may have to do with perception as illusion or delusion, personally anything that actually changes reality must be of God.
Remember the Green, green has many meaning today from environmental concerns to the greenbacks. Personally I believe the mideast should of used there profits, greenbacks, from oil to construct many oasis's, Saudi Arabia has invested in desalination/electricity plants.
You must read to get context, and no doubt you'll find many more.
The book of the Muslims is called the Quran and, yes there are places in the book speaking of the last day. which is called Qiyamah (Judgement day)
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
it does not have the same revelation as written by John.
That is an assumption, correlating Revelations with Islamic end times may actually correspond to a certain period, after Revelation 17, which in my experience just past. There was a time when I thought we were in Revelation 19 as President Bush went to the UN, note the kings gathered together in 19. But over time I've come to understand man's manipulations involved and then was thrown back to Revelation 17, which I've come to understand and comprehend. The same entities are still involved and I do not know what comes next, as before I didn't really know until after the fact. I once heard that no one knows entirely what Revelations means and the only ones that will know are Historian as they write after the fact.
yes here are a few of them. fan me so I can tell you more we can have an interesting conversation if you repost this Q.
29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity.
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false Christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
39. Society will then decay.
40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Arabia.
43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.
44. The huge cloud of smoke.
45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
46. A gentle wind, which will take the souls of the believers.
47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."
48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.
50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.
Yes, we believe in what we call judgment day, where everyone will be called upon by god to be judged by the deeds you have committed. There is paradise or hell. based on your actions you will head to one of those two. There are seven levels of the paradise and depending on how righteous you are, whether christian muslim or jew, you will enter one of those seven levels. The lowest level of paradise is closest to hell, which means you have many sins but you forever repented.
No. The Day of the Judgment that you people are talking about IS NOT THE LAST DAY or the end of time in the Quran. Those are different events taking place where the latter is a sign that the former is about to come.
Agree, as I said the last days is from Revelation 18 onward, with the culminations of the Judgment in Revelation 20 verse 12 and 13. Personally I don't know what will happen in this period but I do know Revelation 17 has past.