The Crucible Movie Questions 12 of them.
1. Why does john tell Elizabeth to cut some flowers? What does the author reveal about their relationship?
2. In the church scene, what are some specific details that you notice about the historical accuracy of the puritan time period.
3. Describe Hale when we first meet him - what are his beliefs about witchcraft, the town, etc?
4. Why do you think the girls join in the accusations?
5. Describe john and Elisabeth's relationship as they eat lunch together.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
6. what kinds of people do the girls first accuse? Why choose those people?
7. what does Marry Warren give to Elizabeth?Why?What motivates her to do this?
8. When Mary Warren Confesses, what does Abigail pretend to see? What is her purpose in doing this?
9. Who does Abigail unsuccessfully try to accuse next? Why?
10. what does this unsuccessful attempt say about Danforth?
11. The opening dialogue makes the audience aware that some of the accused are mad and the jailer is drunk. Why would miller represent them in this way? what is he saying about the whole trial?
12. the leaders putt great pressure on John Proctor to accept guilt and name others. What is their motive for emphasizing the impact of his confession?
This seems like a graded assignment and also is way too many questions for an Openstudy post. You cannot ask people to do your work for you. Also, please read the Code Of Conduct. I am not sure if you are new, but read it anyways to ensure you know the rules and keep your account safe from termination.