Which words in the sentence form the participial phrase?
Young children participating in sports develop strong social skills.
participating in sports
strong social skills
can you hurry please
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
8.Participial phrase. Definition: · A participle is a verb form that acts as an adjective, modifying a noun or a pronoun. Would that help at all?
I Think Its Be, Prticipial Prases Are Mainly Verbs.
Here are some more examples
· A participle is a verb form that acts as an adjective, modifying a noun or a pronoun.
· There are two kinds of participles: present and past. Present participles always have an –ing ending; past participles often end in –d or –ed.
· When you used a helping verb with an –ing form of a verb, you create a verb phrase. When you use an –ing form of a verb to modify another word or phrase, you create a participle.
· Verb phrase: Keisha is opening the door.
· Participle: We listened to the speaker’s opening remarks.
· Verb phrase: I have written to Jacob about our plans.
· Participle: Please submit written evidence of your purchase.