At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
The Six Principles of the Constitution/Government found in the Constitution of the United States are---Popular Sovereignty; Checks and Balances; Federalism; Limited Power of the Government; Separation of Branches; Judicial Review.
Popular Sovereignty means the ultimate power rests with the people. Checks and Balances means that no one branch of the government can overpower the other branches of government. Each has a check on the power of the other branches. Federalism is the dividing and sharing of power between state and national governments. Limited power means that the government is restricted by the laws and the Constitution and it has to operate within the framework of the laws and Constitution. Separation of Branches divides the government into the Legislative, Executive, and Judicial Branch, each with its own powers and duties. Judicial Review gives the Judicial Branch the right to declare laws unconstitutional.
Can you paraphrase that in your own words pleeeeaaasssee
1. Popular Sovereignty- people are the most important source of governmental power.
2. Separation of Powers- believed that allocating 3 basic functions of government (legislative, executive, and judicial) could power be appropriately dispersed
3. Checks & Balances- Checks and Balances- no single branch can permanently dominant the other branches.
4. Limited Government- guarantees that government does not hold all the power and that it does only those things that people allow it to do.
5. Federalism- division of power between national and state governments.
Does this help any ??