Assume that there are 7 cars: 3 Chevrolets, 3 Fords, and 1 Toyota. Two cars leave at random, one after the other. Draw a tree diagram and use it to answer the following questions.
(1) What is the probability that the Toyota leaves first?
(2) What is the probability that the two cars which leave are Chevrolets?
(3) What is the probability that the Toyota is the second car to leave?
(4) What is the probability that the Toyota is the second car to leave given that one of the two cars is the Toyota?
(5) What is the probability that a Ford is the last to leave given that the Toyota leaves first?
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
well the fords not leaving because it is a piece of pellet