1. chemical mechanisms that activate or start a reaction dephosphorylation
2. when a phosphate is removed from a molecule; when a phosphate from ATP is removed to make ADP and a free phosphate molecule metabolism
3. chemical mechanisms that prevent something from occurring oxidation
4. a chain of enzyme reactions within cells that break down or build molecules phosphorylation
5. all of the chemical reactions in an organism required for maintenance of the processes of life metabolic pathways
6. a chemical reaction in which oxygen is combined with another substance inhibitors
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
7. when a phosphate is added to a molecule; when a phosphate is added to ADP to make ATP activators